Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

29 January 2018

Happy Birthday, Little Lady!

A dozen years ago, our lives were about to change forever! We were heading to the hospital – with contractions coming hard and fast! – “ready” to meet our Wee One in person for the very first time!

Back then, there were moments when we were tempted to want to speed up the proverbial clock – if only we could... Now I find myself wishing (more often than not!) that time would slow down!


Happy Birthday, Little Lady! We love you! More than ever!

We love the “adventure” of life with you!

No comments: