Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

02 January 2018

“SuperMoon!”

The first full moon of the new year as seen on January 1st from Montevideo, Uruguay, South America at 9:55 p.m.

Just for fun, compare the photos taken in South Carolina in mid-November of 2016, where the view seems to be “upside down” from what we see here...

#SuperMoon2018


When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers,
The moon and the stars, which You have ordained:
What is man that You take thought of him,
And the son of man that You care for him?
~Psalm 8

No comments: