Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

19 April 2019

Birthday Drive!

Minas has been a favorite destination for our birthday drives. And realizing as we drove by on our recent trip to Treinta y Tres that JM had never been to “Salus” (on the western outskirts of the city) clinched it as our choice for this year’s birthday outing.


Known as Parque Salus when I was growing up there in Minas, it was recently rebranded as “Reserva Salus” (allegedly due to changes in ownership as well as to the fact that the hotel and restaurant remain closed for the time being).

In spite of the changes (since Minas holds my favorite memories of childhood and adolescence), we enjoyed the outing.





And I treasure so many childhood memories in the city’s central plaza... Being there was especially nostalgic this year...



SO thankful!

No comments: