Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

12 April 2019

We ♥ School!

The academic year began on March 11. We’re thankful for our Loving Shepherd and His faithful guidance and provision during this first month of both teaching and learning, new locations, and additional opportunities for our family.

We leave the house shortly after 6:00 a.m. to catch the first of two or even three buses with DJ; on the other hand, most of E’s classes are in the afternoons, here in the neighborhood.

First day of school!


Watching DJ mature and love being at school has been nothing less than a hug from our Loving Shepherd!

Acting as chaperone on field trips has been a highlight for me!

We’re keeping busy – and we’re thankful for these opportunities!

No comments: