Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

17 May 2019

Celebrating Mother’s Day...

I love these two (not-so-Little) People!


I love their creativity!


DJ and I both got to participate in his school program this year!

Look carefully to see DJ’s eyes peering over his letter card!


E and DJ both earned top grades on their first report cards for this 2019 school year, a fact we do not take lightly on our family’s multi-cultural educational journey!





I’m thankful – once again, more than ever – for my own dear mother and for treasured memories...

I’m thankful for the many ways her love still shines! đź’›

No comments: