Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

12 October 2016

“¡Bienvenida, Primavera!”

In the last few weeks we’ve enjoyed extra opportunities for fellowship. The latest involved a day trip to Campamento Emanuel (on the coast) with Templo Calvario, one of the EMU churches in Montevideo.


Flying kites – or, in most cases, trying to do so – made for lots of fun and laughter!



DJ and E cheer for opposing soccer teams – the classic rivalry!

Being at camp always gives opportunity to admire God’s creation!



DJ especially enjoys being at the ocean...


He was totally in his element...

We’re thankful!

No comments: