Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

11 November 2017

Celebrating Life!

Looking through photos, I was noticing a pattern and wondering: Why do we end up celebrating late-October birthdays in mid-November (or even later)?

The workload of the last several weeks has reminded me: Ah, yes! Grading research papers (and miscellaneous late work) will do it every time!

Thankfully, we have a long-standing tradition we like to call “birthday season” in our little family! This week we managed to “sneak away” for a couple hours, and DJ enjoyed opening some “belated” b-day presents.

Meet Tommy (and some friends).
Everything about him is . . .
Seven.

And, by that evening, he had finished reading the entire book! (What?!) And he wanted the story to keep going... 😏


We love our Little Man!

No comments: