Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

09 November 2017

Little Engineer!

I just love the details provided by my Little Man’s engineering mind! 

And the cut-away view... 😏

Can you spot the wiring inside the console in the cockpit? What about the “controls” the pilots use? And the exit doors in the airplane? (Hint: One is on the wing!) He even explained that the exit doors open up to become slides...

By this time, I probably shouldn’t be at all surprised that our Little Engineer’s “record button” was on when we last traveled (late last year), remembering stuff I may or may not have actually focused any attention on...

His focus constantly amazes me!

No comments: