Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

21 March 2011

Eyes!

The kids and I have been enjoying the opportunity of being in town, spending time with extended family – especially Jona and Marcos and Esther and Esteban.

Marcos and Elizabeth have apparently been doing a lot of philosophizing. She keeps sharing facts that she’s learning from him...

On the way to church last night, she leaned over and solemnly asked DJM:
Do you know what that black thing in your eye is?
After a short pause, she continued:
It’s a hole; it’s so your brain can see!
I’m just sure Marcos’ explanation was more sophisticated...
(Hee! Hee!)

No comments: