Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

25 March 2011

March 25: Update on Jonatán

Please pray!

We got home from a quick afternoon walk to hear a phone message from Esther, who was leaving work early. We immediately called their house. Esteban asked that I send a note requesting prayer.

Jona is having great difficulty breathing; there is only one position in which he is comfortable...

6 comments:

Shelly said...

We are and have been praying.

Carrie said...

Praying for you all.
xoxo

Donna said...

Heavy heart for you. Praying.

Unknown said...

I've been praying for him, and will continue to. Thanks so much for keeping us all updated.

Gonzalo Jimenez said...

Parying, and trusting the Lord

Mary Longoria said...

Praying for you all. PS. 46:1