Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

09 August 2018

We cling to Truth!

Tomorrow, August 10, we would be celebrating Jona’s 24th birthday. This picture was taken nineteen years ago on the day of my Mommy’s memorial service. My little buddy, Jona, didn’t understand all the implications of that day, but his tender little-boy heart knew how to comfort all the same...

[I love you, Buddy, more than ever!]

Adjustment to life without him is long and difficult... We appreciate those who pray for us as we miss him – more than ever! But we rejoice that Jona is in the presence of his Savior, whom he loved and served with joy during the sixteen and two-thirds years he was given here with us. And we look forward – more than ever – to the Day when all wrongs will be right and all tears will be forever wiped away.

Today we cling to Truth!

No comments: