Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

19 April 2011

April 18: Update on Jonatán

At times, it's hard to know what to write for an "update" on Jona's situation... Tonight is one of those times... So much is the same, yet so much is changing...

Will this be the night...? Will we witness a miracle of healing? Or will our gracious Shepherd choose ultimate healing for our dear Jona?

One thing will always be true: We need God's grace! We're thankful that HE stands ready to give that needed grace...

Please continue to pray!

Pray for Jona; pray for rest and peace and continued grace and strength...

Pray especially for Esteban and Esther.

Pray for Marcos.

Pray for Jona's Uncle Daniel who is on a plane, on the way from Uruguay, as I type these lines. He is scheduled to arrive at GSP tomorrow afternoon.

Pray for all of us as extended family.

Pray, most of all, that Christ would be exalted in everything! HE is worthy!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Praying for His perfect will. Jona is in the hearts of many people tonight....

Donna said...

My tears are flowing for you as I am praying for the Gospel to be at work in a most effectual way in all of your lives. May God be glorified and magnified. Special prayers for Esteban, Esther, and Marcos--but for all of you.
Praying for rest for all.
For the sake of the Gospel...

Love you, Friend.

Unknown said...

Praying for you all! Praising God for your testimonies for Him. May He be glorified!

Unknown said...

Deborah, please tell Esther, Esteban, Marcos and especially Jona we are praying for you all. Love you and are trusting God to give you grace and peace beyond comprehension. Asking Christ to wrap his loving arms around you all and give comfort.

Susan said...

Thank you for taking the time to share updates, even when you aren't sure what to say... We are praying for you all; we join in the marvel of God's grace and provision for bringing family members home; giving grace for the day and the night; preparing us all for God's will. We are all challenged and growing through the fellowship of suffering with you. Continued blessings to each of you, with our love and prayers.

Sandy said...

Praying earnestly for you all throughout the days and nights.

In Christ,
Brad & Sandy Wilson

Bob Levan said...

As I was leading in prayer at work this morning, I was praying for the Lord's will in Jona life, here or with the saints that have gone before. I could hardly pray for the tears that were flooding my eyes. As I've gotten to know Jona, he has change my life. I miss seeing the joy in his eyes that could only come from the one he worshiped. He still has that joy, even now because he is waiting to see his Savior. Jona I will miss you very much, and I know you will be healed and no more pain.
Love you all, and Jesus will not give you more then you can handle.