Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

07 April 2011

April 7: Update on Jonatán

Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good!
For His mercy endures forever.

We invite you to continue praising the Lord with us!

We are, once again, thankful for another good night. Jona was able to sleep several stretches, lying down – a real answer to prayer since it is often very difficult for him to find a comfortable position and really rest.

We were in contact with the airlines today – and were able to arrange earlier flights for Jona's Grandma Torres and Aunt Julia. They are now scheduled to arrive on Saturday, April 9 – two days sooner than originally planned!

Praise the LORD!

Please continue to pray; we are waiting on our Good Shepherd for the answer that will most glorify His Name, knowing that it will also be His best for us all.

8 comments:

Don & Ruthie Harris said...

Praise the Lord!!!

Anonymous said...

I prayed for Jona several times during the night last night as I couldn't sleep. Still praying!
Naomi

Maribel said...

Wonderful. It's great to see the Lord work day after day. God is good.

Ellen said...

Praise the Lord. Will keep praying for him!

Deborah said...

As Jona has often reminded us:
"God is amazing!"

Wiley Family said...

Our little church in Durham, CA prayed for Jona last night as I shared his update from your blog. Our son went to the Acad. last year and knows Jona. We are praying for your sweet son and family and for God's perfect will to be done. God has given me sleepless nights just to pray for Jona. The Wiley Family

KimB said...

Thank you for sharing, Deborah, In this short time we have called "today," God truly has "exceeding abundantly" done exceeding abundant things! "Praise ye the Lord -- the ALLmighty!"

Janine Gieck said...

Praise the Lord for the earlier flight! I must admit I prayed but did not think the the flight would get moved up when it was so close to the 11th. Our God is gracious to answer prayer even when we doubt. I enjoyed getting to know Esther and the rest of the family when I brought Callie and Abbie for a visit on Monday. I was blessed by their faith and perseverance.