Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

14 April 2011

Praise and Prayer:

Praise the Lord with us! Jona's Uncle John Mark arrived in Greenville about a half hour ago – safe and sound but very tired after an almost 14-hour drive!

As you pray for a restful night for Jona, will you pray that God will give his Aunt Julia and me a good day with Jona tomorrow? (It's our mutual birthday!) I've been asking my Good Father for this gift...

2 comments:

tenekbelom said...

Jona, we love you boocoos. And we so want to be there for you. Sent you a facebook message a week ago, but don't know if you got it.

Just wanted you to know that Jesus is standing at the right side of God the Father applauding because of how you're running the race. Thank you for your example in this. I so want to be there now and see you. Maybe in May. Looking at tickets. But I know that my presence is not nearly as special or as important as our Great Savior who is at your side 24/7. Praying for you, for God's grace today. Pray for us as we have VBS in a new village next week. I'm not ready at all. We've had a full house all week. Yikes. Love and Prayers, Christy for both of us.

Neufelds said...

To Jona and family. We are praying for you here in Canada. We are the grandparents of the Davis, Nolan, Bethany & Paul. May this continue to be a blessed, precious and peaceful time.